- PAX Global Technology Limited ("PAX" or the "Group") is a leading Asian electronic funds transfer ("E-payment Terminal") point of sales terminal solution provider and one of the most active global players.
- PAX was founded in 2000 and was initially a subsidiary of Hi Sun Group (listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange with stock code 818). After spun off, PAX went listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in December 2010.
- Headquartered in Hong Kong, PAX runs Research and Development and operational center mainly in Shenzhen, China. Its US subsidiary in located Jacksonville, Florida, USA.
- It's granted as a National New-High-Tech-Enterprise and recognized as a 2013-2014 Key Software Enterprise under the National Plan.
- Has over 1,394 employees, with Research and Development engineers making up 51%; sales and marketing staff 34%; and the rest are operation & management.
- To date, the installed base of PAX E-payment Terminal products reached over 14 million units.
- Has worked with nearly 90 distributors or partners worldwide and has sold products to over 100 countries and regions (forming a strong "Global Presence").
- Management team comprises of experienced talents in the industry with proven track record.
PAX Growth Milestone
Terminal sales volume > 4 million annually
Listed again in Forbes Asia 200 Best Uner A Billion Companies
Overseas sales > 40%
Listed in Forbes Asia 200 Best Under A Billion Companies & recognized as a 2013-2014 Key Software Enterprise under the National plan
Terminal sales volume > 1 million annually
Overseas sales > 30%
Successfully listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange
Overseas sales > 20%
Qualified as a National New High-Tech-Enterprise and enjoyed tax incentives
Set up a US subsidiary and entered US market
Selected as Agricultural Bank of China supplier; Since 2007, PAX has been ranked top 10 E-payment Terminal supplier globally
Selected as China Construction Bank supplier
Selected as China Merchant Bank supplier
Obtained ISO certificate
Selected as Bank of China and Bank of Communication supplier
Obtained Software Enterprise Certificate from Shenzhen government authority
Selected as UnionPay Merchant Services E-payment Terminal supplier
Won first overseas deal in Korea; being the 1st EMV 2000 certified point-of-sale terminal solution provider in Asia
Set up with a mission to be a Leading Global Player